Colombia Travel Advisory. Find out the response of Colombia to the COVID-19 pandemic and its most recent evolution.
· International travelers entering Colombia must present a negative PCR test carried out within 96 hours before the flight. If you do not have the PCR test, you can verbally tell migration staff that you had difficulty taking this test at the place of origin. Once entering the country, the traveler must take the test and keep preventive isolation until obtaining a negative result for COVID-19 or do mandatory isolation for at least 14 days or during the term indicated by the health authority.
· Currently, Colombia has 20 airlines that operate international air routes, connecting with 18 countries and with 8 destinations in the country that connect internationally.
· If you are going to travel to the interior of the country, you do not need to present your negative PCR test, but rather download the CoronAPP application on your mobile device, carry out your self-diagnosis and present it at the airport. Remember that you must have your electronic boarding pass on your cell phone and be 2 hours in advance at the airport.
· Flights from Colombia to Canada and Brazil, and vice versa, are suspended.
· In the case of Spain, only Spanish residents and citizens travel from Colombia.
· There are mobility restrictions in some destinations in the country depending on the level of contagion and occupation of the Intensive Care Units.
Copyright © 2021 Colombia Travel Safaris - All Rights Reserved.
In development of the provisions of article 17 of Law 679 of 2001, the agency warns tourists that the exploitation and sexual abuse of minors in the country are criminally and administratively sanctioned, in accordance with current laws.
Usamos cookies para analizar el tráfico del sitio web y optimizar tu experiencia en el sitio. Al aceptar nuestro uso de cookies, tus datos se agruparán con los datos de todos los demás usuarios.